Please call us any time, with any questions you may have. In the meantime, you may find this list of common questions and answers helpful.
Please bring a form of identification and your insurance information. In addition, bring your medication list. If you do not have this list, then bring your pill bottles with drug names and dosages to each visit.
- Call your pharmacy with all refill requests at least 48 hours in advance and they will contact your provider. Your provider will consider your medical status and treatment plan, then approve or deny the request.
- Refill requests are reviewed throughout the day and every effort will be made to return authorization(s) or denial(s) to the pharmacy by the end of each business day, if the request is received prior to 3 p.m. (Please note: These are guidelines only and are subject to emergency situations, staff absences and other unforeseen circumstances.)
- Narcotic refill requests will NOT be authorized on Fridays. If you have any questions, please talk to your provider or your provider’s nurse.
- If you need additional refills for a weekend or vacation, please call your pharmacy at least 48 hours in advance and provide them with details.
- If your current provider leaves the employ of the clinic, you will only be provided a 30-day refill. Within those 30 days, it will be your responsibility to set up an appointment and be seen by another Patterson provider before any additional refills will be processed.
- NO refills will be authorized after 5 p.m., in the Emergency Department, or on weekends.
Same-day appointments may be permitted based upon provider availability. If you are willing to see any provider, you may be more likely to receive a same-day appointment.